Sunday, August 7, 2011

Marty Makes - A new dining room

Before I started the new dining room, all I had was my 6 year old dining set I bought from JC Penney's for $199! I loved it and it served its purpose, but I wanted something new, of course. BTW...I gave away the dining set to someone who loves it.

Anywho, below is the almost complete dining room. I painted the walls Mountain Haze, bought a new rug from overstock.com, new light fixtures, frames, and of course my giant table! I love the bench and it has already gotten plenty of customers. It also expands to fit eight people, which will be great for more parties. I can't wait to find the perfect accessories for the other walls.

My happy little table. :)


Nice family style table! ...darn you can't see the sage-ish color in this pic. It looks happy in person. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment